02/04/15 Change of characters, script and focus

I have recently seen several articles, posts and advertising campaigns about students and mental health, and I have been talking to a couple of my friends who are students or graduates who currently suffer, or did suffer, with mental health problems which were worsened at University.

A degree is incredibly stressful for anyone, but even more so when dealing with anxiety, depression, as well as the less common but often more severe types of conditions. Whilst there is a fair amount of knowledge about this, and it has been increasing recently, there is not enough, and that is what I would like to produce my project on.

There will still be several characters, and the format will hopefully be the same, but all of the characters will be student age, and the dialogue will be more generalised. I have also decided, as it won’t be following three or four specific characters, to have all the visuals on one screen. It will cut regularly and frequently between characters, and might have more than one character on the screen at any one time. This will be advantageous in terms of the video editing, so I won’t be spending as much time on the visuals and more time on the audio recording.

I will be making amendments/additions to the technical and script posts soon.